The OPTITEMP TRA-TF33 is a flanged RTD sensor assembly with a straight welded multipart thermowell. The temperature assembly for advanced requirements is particularly suitable for use in pipes, tanks or reactors where a higher mechanical stress resistance of the thermowell is required (e.g. petrochemical or oil and gas applications). The advantage of this sensor type is that its wetted parts can be coated (e.g. with PTFE), making it resistant to aggressive media. The RTD is designed for temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam up to +600°C / +1100°F.
The OPTITEMP TRA-TF33 features a modular design with a threaded standard neck tube that can be exchanged easily, even under operating conditions. This makes the temperature assembly very flexible. If it has been damaged from the outside, servicing can be carried out without process shut down. The resistance temperature device can be combined with most thermowells. It is available with ATEX and IECEx approvals.
- Temperature measurement of solids, liquids, gases and steam
- Modular design: threaded standard neck tube for easy exchange under operating conditions
- Thermowell material: 1.4404 / 316L or 1.4571 / 316Ti
- Chemically resistant PTFE or similar coating for all wetted parts available
- Standard or customised lengths
- Different connection heads available (IP54…IP68)
- With optional temperature transmitter
- Available as intrinsically safe: ATEX, IECEx