The OPTIBAR PSM 2010 is an electronic pressure switch for applications in the food and beverage industry as well as the pharmaceutical industry. Its hygienic construction comes with a fully welded front-flush diaphragm to meet the most stringent industrial requirements in terms of crevice-free installation. The pressure switch provides long-term stable absolute or gauge pressure measurement of liquids and gases as well as hydrostatic level measurement. Due to its advanced digital compensation, the OPTIBAR PSM 2010 offers excellent temperature stability even during SIP/CIP cleaning cycles.
Product features and options depend on device configuration: Contact us to make sure that your preferred functionality can be combined in one device.
- Electronic pressure switch with transmitter functionality and integrated display with switch state indication and 2-button setup
- Multi-rotatable display and adjustment module
- Standard IO: PNP/NPN and IO-Link; Secondary output: 4...20 mA, 0...10 V or PNP/NPN
- Perfectly suitable for aseptic processes due to its hygienic design and a broad selection of front-flush process connections
- With fully welded pressure measuring cell with stainless steel diaphragm (1.4435 / 316L)
- Outstanding temperature stability due to its digital compensation
- Measuring accuracy ±0.35%
- Robust IP67 rated construction
- Available with optional cooling fins to handle continuous process temperatures >150°C / 302°F
- VDMA-conform display menu structure